Hand Hygiene Policy for a Tertiary Care Hospital
Shakti Kumar Gupta, Sanjay Arya, Sheetal Singh, Vijay Aggarwal, T Thuilephy
Citation Information :
Gupta SK, Arya S, Singh S, Aggarwal V, Thuilephy T. Hand Hygiene Policy for a Tertiary Care Hospital. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015; 3 (2):103-109.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Singh S, Gupta SK, Arya S, Aggarwal V, Thuilephy T. Hand Hygiene Policy for a Tertiary Care Hospital. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015;3(2):103-109.
- Hand hygiene knowledge and practices among healthcare providers in a tertiary hospital, South West Nigeria. Int J Infect Control 2013;9(4):1-10.
- Hand washing practices amongst medical students in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. Niger Heal J 2009;9(1): 16-20.
- Knowledge, Attitude, and Practice of Hand Hygiene among Medical and Nursing Students at a Tertiary Healthcare Centre in Raichur, India. ISRN Prev Med 2014;2014:1-4.
- Pittet CD. Guideline for hand hygiene in health care settings. Infect Dis Clin Pract 2002;11(5):306-311.
- Hand hygiene practices among healthcare workers (HCWs) in a tertiary care facility in Pune 2012;9(0):8-10.
- APIC Guideline for hand washing and hand antisepsis in health-care settings*. Am J Infect Control 1995;23(4):251-269.
- Comparative efficacy of alternative handwashing agents in reducing nosocomial infections in intensive care units. N Engl J Med 1992;327:88-93.
- Surgical hand disinfection: effect of sequential use of two chlorhexidine preparations. J Hosp Infect 1990;16:161-166.
- Bland soap handwash or hand antisepsis? The pressing need for clarity. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1992;13:299-301.
- Failure of bland soap handwash to prevent hand transfer of patient bacteria to urethral catheters. Infect Control Hosp Epidemiol 1991;12:654-662.
- APIC guideline for use of topical antimicrobial agents. Am J Infect Control 1988;16:253-266.
- Recommended practices: surgical hand scrubs. Aorn J 1990;52:830-836.