Employee Satisfaction and the Role of Motivation: A Study of a Super-specialty Hospital
Citation Information :
Bajpai J. Employee Satisfaction and the Role of Motivation: A Study of a Super-specialty Hospital. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015; 3 (2):65-68.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Bajpai J. Employee Satisfaction and the Role of Motivation: A Study of a Super-specialty Hospital. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015;3(2):65-68.
- Impact of reward and recognition on job satisfaction and motivation: an empirical study from Pakistan. Int J Business and Management 2010;5(2):159-167.
- A research work on employee satisfaction measurement with special reference to KRIBHCO, Surat. Int J Modern Engineering Res 2013;3(1):523-529.
- Maslow's Need Hierarchy Theory: Applications and Criticisms. Global J Management and Business Studies 2013;3(10):1061-1064.
- Empirical study of Employee job Satisfaction. IOSR J Business Management; 2012. p. 29-35.
- The relationship between transformational leadership and employees’ satisfaction at Jordanian Private Hospitals. J Business and Economics Horizon 2011;5(2):35-46.
- Personnel motivation: strategies to stimulate employees to increase performance. Politeia 2001;20(2):59-74.
- Motivation as a tool for productivity in public sector unit. Asian J Management Res; 2010. p. 147-152.
- Human resource practices in hotels: A study from the tourist state of Uttrakhand, India. Journal of Human Resources in Hospitality and Tourism 2010;9(3):286-299.
- Employees satisfaction and motivation: a study of hotel sarovar portico, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad. VSRD Int J Business and Management Res 2013;3:331-336.
- Factors affecting employee job satisfaction of pharmaceutical sector. Australian J Business and Management Res 2011;1(9):113-123.