Planning and Designing an Isolation Facility in Hospitals: Need of the Hour
K Shweta, S Kant
Citation Information :
Shweta K, Kant S. Planning and Designing an Isolation Facility in Hospitals: Need of the Hour. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015; 3 (1):48-56.
Copyright © 2015; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Shweta K, Gupta SK, Chandrashekhar R, Kant S. Planning and Designing an Isolation Facility in Hospitals: Need of the Hour. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015;3(1):48-56.
- Available at: http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/hip/ISOLAT/isopart2.htm.
- Modern Hospital: International planning practices. Lloyd-Luke Ltd., London 1979.
- Isolation rooms (including Mechanically Ventilated Rooms): Best Practice Standards for Capital Planning: Northern Ireland 2004.
- Design of hospital isolation room; Business briefing; Hospital engineering and facility management 2004;24(1996).
- Garner, RN, MN; the Hospital Infection Control Practices Advisory Committee Publication date: 01/01/1996.
- Best practice in design and testing of isolation rooms in nordic hospitals, Nordic innovation centre, September, 2004.
- Belfast; Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety, Regional Advisory Committee on Communicable Disease Control; 2003.
- HVAC Design Criteria for Isolation Rooms. HVAC J 2002 Jul-Sep.
- In-patient Accommodation: Options for Choice Supplement 1: Isolation Facilities in Acute Settings.
- Guidelines for design and construction of hospital and healthcare facilities. 1996-97. American Institute of Architects, Press Washington 1996;102-105.
- HVAC design for healthcare facilities course no: M06-011 credit; 6 PDH. CED engineering.
- Isolation room design. Air conditioning engineering association of Thialand,