Beyond Accreditation: Issues in Healthcare Quality
Citation Information :
Ikbal F. Beyond Accreditation: Issues in Healthcare Quality. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015; 3 (1):1-4.
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
How to cite this article
Ikbal F. Beyond Accreditation: Issues in Healthcare Quality. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2015;3(1):1-4.
- Hospital accreditation is important. BMJ 2001 Mar 17;322(7287):674
- Preparation for hospital accreditation: an efficient and practical approach. Australian Clinical Rev 1993;13(4):1. p.57-63.
- Health sector accreditation research: a systematic review. Int J Quality in Health Care 2008;20(3):172-183.
- Narrative synthesis of health service accreditation literature. BMJ Quality and Safety Online First. doi:10.1136/bmjqs-2012-000852.
- Accreditation: a tool for organizational change in hospitals. Int J Health Care Quality Assurance 2004;17(3):113-124.
- Regulation in healthcare: improved care delivery or just documentation? Express Healthcare 2009 September.
- Report on Countrywide Survey for Spurious Drugs’ Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India 2009.
- Monitoring medical devices’. Frontline magazine 2004 Mar 27-Apr 9;21(7).
- ‘Clinical audit tools and validation’ Clinical Audit Conference, Westminster, London. 12-13th February 2002.
- Evaluating the quality of medical care. The Milbank fund quarterly 1966;44(3):166-223.