Use of Checklist Prevents Errors during Surgeries
Jatin Kumar, Akash Sud
Citation Information :
Kumar J, Sud A. Use of Checklist Prevents Errors during Surgeries. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2013; 1 (1):25-28.
Copyright © 2013; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Kumar J, Sud A. Use of Checklist Prevents Errors during Surgeries. Int J Res Foundation Hosp Healthc Adm 2013;1(1):25-28.
- WHO guidelines for safe surgery. Geneva: World Health Organization 2009.
- Implementation Guidelines. Quality in Medical Care Section, Medical Development Division, Ministry of Health Malaysia, Nov 2009 guidelines.
- The incidence and nature of surgical adverse events in Colorado and Utah in 1992. Surgery 1999;126:66-75.
- A surgical safety checklist to reduce morbidity and mortality in global population. N Eng J Med 2009;360;491-499.
- An estimation of the global volume of surgery: a modeling strategy based on available data. Lancet 2008;372;139-144.
- The surgical infection prevention and surgical care improvement projects: national initiatives to improve outcomes for patients having surgery. Am J Surg 2006. CID 2006:43,328.
- The timing of prophylactic administration of antibiotics and the risk of surgical-wound infection. New England J Med 1992a;326(5):281-286.